Friday, September 23, 2011

Helsinki food part 2

I didn't remember to take pictures very much of what I was eating, but I did take some pics at hakaniemi market square and inside the old market hall...


















One of the deli stalls viewed from the upper level...















 

So many different types of potatoes...


















Colourful spring veg...

















In the outside market square, lots of smoked seafood...something herring like I'm guessing?  I didn't like the smell, so I didn't hang about long!

















This was actually my last day there and the first great weather day there had been for the season...it was high 20's, so perfect weather for icecreams...I only noticed the IKEA bus in the background now!


















This market also had amazing plants and flowers...not food related, but they were so beautifully arranged in blocks of colour, I had to share...the picture does not do it justice though!

















Again not food related, but hilarious...pub tram!

No comments:

Post a Comment